Jesus said “Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also” (Matthew 6:21). If we become generous with our money, God promises our heart will follow. By giving to Wainfleet Church you are part of reaching people who want to get to know Jesus, reaching out with compassion those in need, and making possible the programs to help each person in our congregation (from babies to seniors) grow in their relationship with the Lord.
How you can give to Wainfleet Church?
Weekly Offerings on Sundays
You can give using numbered envelopes (cash or cheque) or the envelopes found in the back of the pews. Simply complete the information on the envelope and drop it in the offering plate. Cheques can be made out to Wainfleet Be in Christ Church. Numbered envelopes can be requested by completing a card in the pew, and submitting it via the Sunday offering or the church office mailbox.
If you want to give the same amount regularly, you can have your gifts deducted directly from your bank account – convenient and easy. Complete the PAD form available in the main foyer or here, attach a void cheque, and submit both via the Sunday offering or the church office mailbox. Changes to the either the amount or frequency are easy to process, simply complete the PAD Change form available in the main foyer or here.
Debit, visa, mastercard
There is a debit and credit machine at the Giving Kiosk located in the main foyer, where you are able to make a donation and fill out an envelope with your designation.
Interac e-Transfer is a simple, convenient, and secure way to send your giving directly from your bank account to the Church's. All you need is access to online or mobile banking through a participating financial institution, and you can send money to anyone with an email address or mobile phone number and a bank account in Canada - without sharing any personal or financial information. It's a great alternative to cheques and cash. Fees may apply.
How to send an Interac e-Transfer to Wainfleet BIC Church
- Login to online or mobile banking at your participating financial institution*.
- Choose Interac e-Transfer within the Transfer/Payment menu options.
- Set up your sender profile and add Wainfleet BIC Church. You do not have to set up a security question, as our church is registered for AutoDeposit.
- Choose to email the church at email@example.com, the amount you wish to send and which account the funds will be transferred from. You have the option to designate your funds in the memo field. If there is no designation specified, the funds will be included with general offerings. It would also be helpful if you provided your offering envelope number or, if you are a first-time giver, your name and address. This information will help ensure you receive the correct credit for your donations.
- Send! The funds are debited from your account immediately. Your bank's receipt will confirm the recipient (the church) is registered for AutoDeposit.
If you have any questions, please contact the church bookkeeper, Lillian Anderson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-819-5129.
*please note that fees may apply for using Interac e- Transfer at your financial institution.
Online through canada helps
Give securely online using your credit card, PayPal, and Interac Debit at CanadaHelps.org. Your donation receipt will be emailed directly to you from Canada Helps.
Please note that 3.5% of your donation goes to Canada Helps and the credit card companies for fees. If possible, we encourage you to choose one of the other options.
What is our Living Legacy Fund? This is an opportunity for you to leave a gift to Wainfleet Be In Christ Church to help support the Ministry of the Church after your death. Such giving is thoughtful, for it is arranged in the present and realized in the future. This can be done in a variety of ways, and also in memorial or honour of a loved one. Please click the Living Legacy button below or contact us to learn more.